I don’t know about you but one of the keys to a great workout for me is the playlist. To save myself some moolah and I’ve been using Pandora’s workout playlists for my workouts. Occasionally though, I’ll update my Itunes collection with some workout worthy jams. Here is what I’m listening to on repeat right now…
1. We Found Love (feat. Calvin Harris) – Rihanna
2. Turn Me On (feat. Nicki Minaj) – David Guetta
3. The Time (Dirty Bit) – The Black Eyed Peas
4. Love You Like A Love Song – Selena Gomez & the Scene
5. How Far Do You Wanna Go? – Gloriana
6. Grow a Pear – Ke$ha
7. Good Feeling – Flo Rida
8. Glad You Came – The Wanted
9. Drive By – Train
10. Memories – David Guetta
11. Barbara Streisand – Duck Sauce
12. Princess of China – Coldplay & Rihanna
13. Somebody That I Used to Know (feat. Kimbra) – Goyte (*Joe Caraoca remix)
Clearly, RiRi and Mr. Guetta make frequent appearances on my playlists but you can’t beat the beat, so to speak! Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! I’m hoping to take a walk to Harvard Square, soak up some vitamin D and sip on an afternoon latte!
Anyone watching the Oscars tonight? I’m crossing my fingers for the cast of The Help. Loved both the book & the movie!